Phone: 0800 28 29 26
To check your eligibility for a COVID-19 vaccination, click here.
If you do not receive an invitation by then please contact the national booking 0800 number - 0800 28 29 26 or click on the purple box below to book into one of our DHB run Vaccination Clinics.
For more information, visit immunisation.northernregion.health.nz
POP-UP Vaccination Clinic
- Mitre 10 Waipapa - Friday 22 and Saturday 23 October 10am - 2pm
- PacNSave Kaitaia - Sunday 23 October 9am - 12pm
To register for your FREE COVID-19 Vaccine Phone - 0800 28 29 26 – 8am until 8pm - Monday to Sunday.
- The Northland COVID-19 0800 number (0800 28 29 26) is now staffed by a health call centre. They are still experiencing a large volume of calls so please be patient.
- At this time we do not have any walk-in availability. We will advise if this changes.
- You do not need to know your National Health Index number (NHI) to book an appointment.
- It is really important that you provide your full legal name – not an alias name or a nickname.
- Please do not turn up any earlier than 15 minutes prior to your appointment and we ask that you respect our COVID-19 Vaccination Community Clinic staff, who are working tirelessly to vaccinate our community.
Māori Health Providers are hosting COVID-19 vaccination clinics for Māori aged 12 years and older. For more information about making a booking or local walk-in clinics contact a provider on the number below.
Māori Health Provider Contact numbers
Whakawhiti Ora Pai - 09 409 7880
Te Ha Oranga - 09-439 3013 Option 1
Ngāti Hine Health Trust - 0800 272 4842
Hauora Hokianga / Hokianga Health - 09 4057509 ext. 709
Te Hau Ora O Ngāpuhi - 0800 484 006 Option 1
Te Hau Āwhiowhio ō Otangarei Trust - 0800 120 916
Te Hiku Hauora - 0800 808 4024
Te Rūnanga o Whaingaroa, Kāeo COVID-19 Vaccination Centre - 0800 465 236
Kia A Ora Ngātiwai - 09 435-4586