Phone: (04) 478 7483
Fax: (04) 387 9600
This clinic provides pre-departure testing for people who are travelling. Please call to book an appointment.
Supervised rapid antigen testing (RATs) is for unvaccinated people with no COVID-19 symptoms, who require evidence of a negative COVID-19 test result to travel within New Zealand, or for entry into a court of law.
- For travel, the test must be done within the 72 hours prior to travel (preferably within 24 hours). See the Unite against COVID-19 website for more travel advice.
- For court attendance, the test must be done within 24 hours.
For more information about rapid antigen testing, view the Ministry of Health website.
If anyone in your household is symptomatic please do not enter the pharmacy.
We would prefer it if someone else not part of a symptomatic household picked up the RATs for you. They will need to know your request number.
If that is not possible, please park in front of the pharmacy, stay in your car and then call us with the request number when you're outside (04 478 7483).
Rapid antigen tests (RATs) can be ordered and then collected at this site by:
- people with COVID-19 symptoms or who are a household contact
- critical workers who are household contacts
- border workers who are required to be tested under the Required Testing Order.