Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
If you are getting a flu, MMR or other vaccine, it will affect timing of the COVID-19 vaccination. Please discuss with your health provider.
Vaccinations are available for those 16 years and over.
Hokianga residents can book for their COVID-19 Vaccination by:
- calling the Hokianga COVID-19 BOOKING LINE on (09) 405 7709 ext 709
- calling your clinic reception to speak to your Community Health Nurse or Kaimanaaki-Tangata, or
- private message our Hauora Hokianga/Hokianga Health Facebook page
Please leave your FULL name, Contact number, Date and Clinic you wish to attend.
Please do not call the Hospital reception to book an appointment
Order of Priority at the clinics will be:
- Booked appointments - Kuia/Kaumatua and ALL of those REGISTERED to our service
- Hokianga residents
- Dependent on booking numbers and demand, clinics may experience wait times. Please be patient and kind.
- Come prepared with a charged phone, a good book or playlist and snacks, just in case.
- Our teams will work as efficiently as possible to provide you with ongoing support at each clinic.
COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICS
|Monday||Broadwood||19 July 2021||2 August 2021||0900 - 1530|
|Tuesday||Kohukohu||20 July 2021||3 August 2021||0900 - 1530|
|Wednesday||Omapere||21 July 2021||4 August 2021||0900 - 1530|
|Thursday||Taheke||22 July 2021||5 August 2021||0900 - 1530|
|Friday||Rawene||23 July 2021||6 August||0900 - 1530|