Note: Information for RAT collection centres (RCC) opening and closing is updated frequently, however there may be occasions a RCC may close with a minimum of notice for reasons that include but are not limited to;
- long queues that may pose a risk to traffic safety
- system outages that affect the team’s ability to order tests
- when the number of queued cars exceed the time remaining to complete the testing before the site is due to close.
Rapid antigen tests (RATs) can be ordered and then collected at this site by:
- people with COVID-19 symptoms or who are a household contact
- critical workers who are household contacts
- border workers who are required to be tested under the Required Testing Order.