Community RAT Collection centres can be drive through or walk-in.
- It’s essential that people order and collect a RAT kit if they are a close contact, have cold and flu symptoms or if they are visiting a vulnerable person.
- If you have been asked by a health professional or are uncomfortable using a RAT test, you should present to a testing centre to get a COVID-19 PCR swab.
- It’s really important that anyone awaiting a test result or who is a close contact should be self-isolating and not leaving the house for any reason.
- If you’re coming to collect RATs kits, you can also collect a RATs kit for each of your household members.
The COVID-19 Healthline kaimahi support people with information and advice about COVID-19. This includes clinical advice about symptoms and non-clinical advice about testing locations – Call free on 0800 358 5453
Information for Community RATS Collection Centre opening and closing is updated frequently, however there may be occasions a testing site may close with minimal notice for reasons that include but are not limited to:
- long queues at a Community testing centre that may cause walk-in or traffic safety issues
- when the number of queued cars exceed the time remaining to complete the testing before the site is due to close
- severe weather conditions that may impact staff and members of the public health and safety at our testing sites.
- any unforeseen stock delivery or technical issues that will heavily affect operations of a testing site.
For more information about COVID-19 in the Auckland Region please click on link to Auckland Regional Public Health Service
Rapid antigen tests (RATs) can be ordered and then collected at this site.
- You are able to receive a box of masks when picking up some RAT tests for yourself and your whanau.
- You will more than likely receive medical masks, however some people may receive N95s as they may be at higher risk of developing severe COVID-19
Please be aware that not all of the community sites have the capacity to provide masks, please check the site you are wishing to attend in location hours below.This site offers free face masks when people are collecting RATs (subject to availability).