"PROTECT YOUR FANAU, CLINIC IS OPEN EVERY SECOND FRIDAY"
Starts - Friday 12 August 2022
Where - Bill Brown Park, 23 Havelock Avenue, Westbrook, Palmerston North
When - 2:00pm to 6:30pm
**CHECK BACK SOON FOR MORE EXCITING PASIFIKA VACCINATION EVENTS!!**
You are welcome to walk in, but if you wish to make an appointment with our friendly team, you can text or call the following numbers:
- Harita Reasito (Rotuman) - Pasifika Health team Leader - 027 274 8109
- Saane Ma'u (Tongan) - Pasifika Community Clinical Nurse - 021 662 118
- Angelina Tuialii (Samoan) - Pasifika Community Clinical Nurse - 027 452 3615
- Lesieli Moala (Tongan) - Pasifika Community Support Worker - 021 591 581
- Zina Foon (Fijian) - Pasifika Community Support Worker - 021 194 5513
- Folole Fai (Samoan) - Pasifika Vaccination Coordinator - 027 229 7556
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua, and fanau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit the Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
Most routine vaccinations can now be administered before, after, or at the same time as your COVID-19 vaccinations. The exception is the Zostavax (shingles) vaccine where a 7-day gap before or after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 is advised. If you have any questions, please discuss them with your healthcare provider.