Phone: 0508 TE ARAWA (832 7292)
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
If you are getting a flu, MMR or other vaccine, it will affect timing of the COVID-19 vaccination. Please discuss with your health provider.
**COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICS**
- The Rotorua clinic is located at Central Mall, next to Noel Leeming, Rotorua Central Mall, Amohau Street. To book your vaccination at the Rotorua clinic, please go to www.bookmyvaccine.nz.
- The Taupō central clinic is located at Unit 6, 29 Totara Street, across from the Taupō Hospice Shop. To book your vaccination at the Taupō clinic, please go to www.bookmyvaccine.nz.
- The Te Arawa drive-through clinic is located at the Old Foodstuff's Warehouse, 33 Clayton Rd, Rotorua. To book your vaccination please to go www.bookmyvaccine.nz, call 0800 28 29 26 or just turn up on the day.
**COVID-19 DRIVE-THROUGH VACCINATION CLINIC**
We have two Te Arawa drive-through clinics coming up. The next clinic is Sunday 26 - Monday 27 September from 10am - 6pm. Everyone is welcome.
A Te Arawa drive-through clinic is also running from Sunday 26 to 27 September, Wednesday 13 to Friday 15 October. This one is for everyone who got their first dose at our drive-through clinic on the 1, 2 or 3 of September to get their second one. First doses will be available too.
- Bookings are essential
- Book online at https://tearawacovid19.nz/vaccination/
- Or free phone 0508 TE ARAWA
- A minimum of two people and maximum of four in the car
- Only Passenger cars, no motorbikes or trucks
- Please wear a mask and have clothing that allows access to your upper arm
Whānau can also book in at vaccination outreach clinics which are scheduled throughout the rohe. The upcoming outreach clinics are listed here.
The outreach clinics are being run by and are for our hapū in:
Additional vaccination outreach clinics are being added to the calendar all the time – to book and to keep up with the latest clinics, please go to https://tearawacovid19.nz/vaccination/
Hapū members living in the following outreach clinic areas can call us directly on 0508 TE ARAWA (832 7292) to make a booking and to get all the information.
BOOK YOUR VACCINATION BY CLICKING ON A LINK BELOW:
Vaccinations will be given by trained health professionals and like all other immunisations, you will need to wait 20 minutes after the vaccination to ensure you have no side effects. You will then be scheduled for your second dose of the vaccination 21 days later. BOTH doses are required to have the best protection against the virus.