Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
If you are getting a flu, MMR or other vaccine, it will affect timing of the COVID-19 vaccination. Please discuss with your health provider.
We are vaccinating:
- anyone who is currently eligible, and
- in our remote rural areas we will vaccinate anyone over the age of 16.
- For Māori and Pasifika people who are over the age of 50, we will vaccinate you and your whānau.
Please contact us to book your COVID-19 Vaccination, by:
- calling us on 0800 202 004
- emailing us at email@example.com
- using the online Book My Vaccine system (click the purple box below)