Phone: (06) 36 733 11
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
The majority of routine vaccinations can now be administered before, after, or at the same time as your COVID-19 vaccinations. The exception to this is the Zostavax (shingles) vaccine where a 7-day gap before or after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 is advised. If you have any questions, please discuss with your health provider.
DRIVE THRU VACCINATION CLINIC
- This clinic requires BOOKED appointments
- The clinic is prioritised for Māori and Pacific people and their Whānau
Please book your appointment:
- Online using BookMyVaccine (click the Purple Box below)
- Calling 0800 28 29 26
If we can help you in any way with your bookings, please phone us on (06) 367 3311
Children 12 years and older:
- Please note that 12 years old and over can now be registered for a vaccination providing minors are attending the drive through clinic with a parent or guardian.
- This is a drive through vaccination clinic.
- This requires you to stay in your vehicle as much as is practicable.
- You will be advised on what is required as you arrive.