Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
If you are getting a flu, MMR or other vaccine, it will affect timing of the COVID-19 vaccination. Please discuss with your health provider.
Whānau Vaccination Venues
- Have your FREE COVID shot without a trip to town
- Turanga Health is bringing you the opportunity to have all your COVID Shots in your community closer to you.
- We are vaccinating and there will be COVID shots available administered by a certified vaccinator.
- In the event of a Tangihanga at any scheduled marae, an alternative venue will be
|Whatatutu - Mangatu Marae||Friday 24th September||3pm - 6pm|
|Te Karaka - Rangatira Scout Hall||Saturday 25th September||11am - 4pm|
|Matawai - Community Hall||Thursday 30th September||3pm - 6pm|
|Manutuke – Ohako Marae||Saturday 2nd October||11am - 4pm|
|Waihirere - Parihimanihi Marae||Monday 4th October||3pm - 6pm|
|Waituhi - Pakowhai Marae||Thursday 7th October||3pm - 6pm|
|Waerenga o Kuri - Community Hall||Thursday 14th October||3pm - 6pm|
|Muriwai - Tamanuhiri Marae||Friday 15th October||3pm - 6pm|
- We can vaccinate children aged 12+ when they come with a parent or caregiver.
- Just turn up, no appointment is required, walk-ins encouraged
- This service is available to the community and will assist parents of young children, elderly and those with medical dependencies to receive their vaccinations.
- Call Turanga Health on (06) 869 0457
- Turanga Health - Home | Facebook