- Mon-Fri 1st appointment is at 9:00am and last appointment is at 3:00pm
- Saturday 1st appointment is at 9:00am and last appointment is at 12:00pm.
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
The majority of routine vaccinations can now be administered before, after, or at the same time as your COVID-19 vaccinations. The exception to this is the Zostavax (shingles) vaccine where a 7-day gap before or after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 is advised. If you have any questions, please discuss with your health provider.
Everyone in Tāmaki Makaurau, Auckland aged 12 and over can book their free COVID-19 vaccinations now.
Make sure you and your whānau have face coverings and if possible, bring your NHI number. If you don’t have your number, don’t let that stop you, please attend.
You do not need to book a place at this event – simply drive up
- You will be able to stay within your bubble during your vaccination visit and all staff will be wearing full protective gear – you do not even need to get out of your car.
- NZ Vaccine Facts | Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz)
- You can also check out this information from Prepare Pacific: Prepare Pacific | Unite Against COVID-19 In Pacific Communities