Everyone in New Zealand, aged 12+ is eligible for their free COVID-19 vaccine.
For local vaccination options in Nelson Marlborough you can choose between:
- one of the main vaccination centres in Nelson, Richmond, Motueka, Takaka, Murchison, Blenheim or Picton - these are listed on the left of this page under the 'Contact Details' heading.
- a kaupapa Māori provider - see page for Te Piki Oranga who are holding vaccination clinics at many different locations or alternatively if you are in Marlborough another option is Te Hauora o Ngāti Rārua vaccination centre.
- a GP clinic or pharmacy - listed on this page.
You can book your vaccinations now through the Book My Vaccine website. It's the quickest way to make your vaccination appointments.
You can also book using the freephone option: 0800 28 29 26
- the phoneline is open 8am to 8pm, 7 days
- interpreters are available on the phoneline if you need them
- when you phone it’s a good idea to have your NHI (National Health Index) number ready to make the booking process quicker. You’ll find your NHI number on a prescription, x-ray or test result, or a letter from the hospital.
We will advertise any walk-in vaccination opportunities on the Nelson Marlborough Health Facebook page.
For more information on the rollout in Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough, visit the Nelson Marlborough Health website.
If you are getting a flu, MMR or other vaccine, it will affect timing of the COVID-19 vaccination. Please discuss with your health provider.