New-look Karawhiua website is now live
Ka wani kē! The Karawhiua team have made some mīharo changes to the Karawhiua website. It’s got an exciting new look and feel that showcases important information and elevates the voices of our whānau.
It’s been informed by feedback from whānau mā hora noa atu te motu. That includes tāngata whaikaha and tāngata whaiora, who helped design the website with their experiences in mind.
- More reo Māori throughout and more Māori design.
- More whānau videos, news and stories.
- Updated our online map to make it easier to find a KOWHEORI-19 test or vax from a kaupapa Māori clinic.
- Proud new AA web accessible rating for Deaf, reading-impaired and other tāngata whaikaha whānau.
- Improved navigation to find important information easily.
Check out some kanohi ora ātaahua in a new Karawhiua video or pānui story. We hope you find the new look website easier to use. Please share with your whānau and friends and help spread the word.